Backup Location

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Peter Bata, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Bata

Never mind. I figured it out!

Hello all. I am running 3CX version 15 on a Debian box. I have been accessing the Console via Chrome from a Windows 10 machine. For the longest time I have simply clicked on a bookmark that I created and presto I was presented with my dashboard.

Long story short, I must have cleared my cache for one reason or another. I am now being asked for my login credentials. Of course, I have absolutely no recollection of what that might be. I had been making regular backups and I understand that I might be able to find those credentials in an XML file.

Can anyone provide me with the path where my backups are located.

Thank you

Peter

#1 Peter Bata, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

/var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Backups

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Peter Bata

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. Peter

4. Robert Drake

I have to change the local ip as I understand it I need to uninstall the debian and reinstall and use the backup file. In our windows version I thought the default location was deleted when the 3cx was removed. Where should I save the backup where it would be available on the reinstall?

5. Taff3333

I have had to do the same process, save the back ups locally on the machine and you will be able to restore from these later.

Duane

Peter Bata likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.