Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Backup to google drive, 0 bytes

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NChasTech, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NChasTech

My manual backups work fine, but if I use the scheduler, I get 0 bytes on my backups. Forgive me so I am a total n00b here, how do I see why its failing and/or logs for the backup?

Thanks for any help!

2. daneke

My Google backups work flawlessly manual or automated. Using Debian.

3. danimal

My backups fail also. I'm told its fixed in SP2. So, 3CX, you are saying go ahead and update to fix the problem, which by the way ..

"Warning - this is a BETA Update. Some functionality might not be fully tested and can have bugs. BETA updates are not to be used in production environments. BETA Updates can not be reverted. However from a BETA Update, you can update this to the next beta or to the Release."

Well I am in a production environment and I can't back up and you are telling me to install a beta version that can't be reverted.
    I expect better than this.

4. NChasTech

One of the boxes with this issue is Debian and another is Windows, so I think its a 3CX issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.