Bandwidth.com Concurencyy Limit Reached

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by besthce, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. besthce

Hello everyone!

I just switch over to bandwidth.com for a provider and am having difficulties on making two calls at the same time. If ext1 is on the line, ext2-ext7 cannot make calls. I have six phone numbers through bandwidth.com and have them setup under the main number as DIDs (*####). Am I missing a vital function with 3cx and bandwidth.com.

Thanks in advance for any ideas, thoughts, or tips that could help me solve this problem.

Make it a great day!

Brad

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

when ext1 is on a call, other extension can`t make call. Is that another call local or outbound call? You have 6 numbers from your provider, but how many channels do you have? Maybe you have one simulatenous call from your provider? What does server activity log says?

3. besthce

mixig,

Thank you for the questions. I have actually found out that bandwidth.com does not have unlimited in/out per trunk like my old provider. It was setup for 1 simultanous call which included any of those DIDs. I just upped to 2 channels in efforts to have at least one in and one out call. But you were spot on with the questions and I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Thanks again!

4. mixig

mixig Active Member

Next time when you cannot make the third call you now the procedure ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.