Bandwidth.com SIP Trunks

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jonathanjohnsn, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathanjohnsn

I used the 3rd Party template for Bandwidth.com and I am getting "unavailable identified call. Review Invite and check source id".

Anyone using bandwidth.com? Did you have to do anything extra to get it working? I wouldn't think this would be an issue with the firewall would it, since it is showing up in the log?

Thx in advance,
    Jonathan

2. millsey

millsey New Member

You need to check if anonymous calls are allowed, on the 3cx. I cannot recall how to allow this and I am not in front of mine. Anonymous calls are not permitted in the default config.

3. jonathanjohnsn

I knew you could enable the blocking of anonymous calls, by adding a wildcard in the blacklist, but I didn't know that it was disabled by default. If you get a chance, let me know how you enable them.

Thx in advance
    Jonathan

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Do you have did numbers? I have seen the error before, but it was associated to a did route not being fully defined.

5. jonathanjohnsn

I have one DID, and I have it in 10 digits...
    When you saw it, what did you end up having to do?

I just have one channel, as I wanted to get the SIP Trunks working and then I will LNP my CO lines.

Thanks again for your help,
    Jonathan

6. millsey

millsey New Member

JJ

Look in VOIP Providers > (Your VOIP provider) > Source ID

If "Source Identification by DID" is ticked then you need to add the DID number in that dialogue, otherwise calls to that DID will be rejected.

This caught me out, guilty of skimming rather than properly rading the manual 8|

Still cannot recall where I allowed anonymous calls though, perhaps it was this instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.