Basic requirements to be a 3CX Resseller\Partner

Discussion in 'Windows' started by onwukwe peter, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onwukwe peter

Hi there,

I just wanted to find out what the basic requirements for been a 3CX reseller\Partner are.

Am from Nigeria and the need for companies to migrate\scrap off traditional PBX is there. And Nigeria is a big market.

I would love to be a reseller\Partner.

Thanks.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

1. A thorough knowledge of Networking, (installing, maintaining), VoIP, and local ISP's, etc.
    2. Access to the type of hardware used to set up a network and run 3CX.
    3. Basic telephony background, or the ability to hire people with that knowledge.
    4. The capital and desire to start your own business.
    5. The ability and willingness to support/resolve any customer issues that may arise after installation, in short order.

I'm sure that there are some others, but go with those to begin with.

3. onwukwe peter

Hi,
    I have this basic requirements but when I filled my phone earlier this year around May or June my application was rejected, I was surprised and that is why I decided to post it in this forum to know what I did wrong.
    I have also sent a mail to 3CX team but none of them have replied me ever since, 3CX team please refer to your mail, this is the mail add I used to send the mail: lincoln4mentor@gmail.com, or check my name in your system (onwukwe peter or peter onwukwe).
    Am very serious at been your partner here in Nigeria.

Best regards.

4. nbailey

nbailey Member

hello,

Please refer to our forum rules here before posting in the forums.
    forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

This is for 3CX Phone for Windows and related topics. If you need answers to your questions regarding this then you need to contact 3CX directly. I am going to lock this thread but keep it available as Leejor gave some valid points to your question. But please abide by the forum rules for posting.

All of the information about becoming a partner is listed here:
    https://www.3cx.com/partners/

Not every application can be accepted.

Thanks and Regards,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.