Be a member of 2 Queues but only log in to one

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by marcroms, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcroms

Is it possible to be a member of two queues but only log in to one.

Here is our scenario. We have different people at different positions all day long. Some have different responsibilities than others. Based on their knowledge/responsibilities calls will be forwarded to their queue. However, since person A can't do what person B can do but person B ends up at person A's station (because we don't have need for each person to have their own station) person B may only need to log in to one of the queues.

Thanks...
    Joe

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Today it is an all-or-nothing queue login. Either you are logged into all of the queues you belong to or you are not logged into any. There is a feature request posted to allow logging into individual queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. marcroms

Thanks Kerry...Any idea how high on the priority list that is...probably the one thing keeping me from buying the system. Anything else I should be real concerned about?

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

i don't know if its even on the to-do list. There are a couple of other IP PBX platforms in the same class as 3CX that also do the all-or-nothing approach. While I find it limiting, it doesn't seem to be stopping sales much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.