• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Belgacom I-Talk configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbernard1973

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to use 3cx (free version) with Belgacom I-Talk (Belgium VoIP provider). When trying to register the line, I receive the following error message: 403 Forbidden.
I tried the same configuration parameters within X-Lite (so connecting it directly to the VoIP provider), and it works flawlessly (I needed to enable ICE, but don't know what it means).

I entered the following parameters:
registrar: voip.belgacom.be
Port: 5060
proxy: voip.belgacom.be
Port: 5060
STUN: stun.fwd.com
Port: 3478
number: 02xxxxxxx (the phone number assigned to me)
auth name: u2xxxxxxx (the authentication name assigned to me)
password: the password I generated

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Has somebody already tried Belgacom with 3cx ? What can I modify to solve the issue ? Or what can I do to troubleshoot more deeply ?

Thanks a lot !

Jean-Marc

Hi,

Nice to find other belgian users here.
I've just bougth i-talk and i already lost one hour to find on belgacom's support website how to install i-talk on a simple sip phone (searching proxy and registrar infos). Thanks Belgacom.

But, previously i've asked them about compatibilities with 3CX, they said not compatible yet but i'm not sure they realy know about 3CX at Belgacom Support Desk so i'll will try myself.

The first of us who find advise the other ;-)
Lev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.