• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Berofix connection not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

innoforce

Reaction score
Hi,
i installed the 3CX soft. and the Berofix (PCI-Card) on our server (Windows Server 2003)
After that I have followed the instruction how to configurate the Berofix

1.set the IP to static (10.0.0.1/16)
2. connect over the browser (10.0.0.2)
3. then preference -> network settings i set the settings: ip:192.168.0.120, gateway etc. so that it fits to our LAN.
after that i want to bridge the networks but then i see that bridging is not available in sbs2003 (i also make a research),
so i think I had to check the checkbox "DHCP" in the network settings..
but yet i can´t connect to the berofix over the browser, in the network settings there is standing "connected" but over the browser i typed in 192.... & 10.0.... but it don´t finds it. I also try to resolve the problem with reinstall-installing but it don´t helps. Is it anyway possible to reset the card.

My second question. Must I change the IP and Bridge it with my network. Is it not enough when the server just can connect to the Bero.Because the IP-Phones are connected with 3CX and 3CX should be connected with Bero.. Because both are on the Server installed it shoud be enough or?

Thank you in Advance!

2. über den browser (10.0.0.2) dann mich eingeloggt.
3. Die netzwerkeinstellungen umgestellt ip auf 192.168.0.120 gesetzt, gateway, subnetmask alles umgeändert, also unserem netzwerk angepasst. als ich dann die Netzwerkverbindungen "bridge"´n wollte habe ich gesehn, dass das gar nicht möglich ist bei sbs2003 (auch recherchiert).

Ich hätte glaube unter netzwerkeinstellungen ein häckchen bei dhcp setzten sollen.
Jetzt habe ich noch das Problem, dass ich gar nicht mehr auf die Karte zugreifen kann. Es steht zwar "connected" da, aber ich komm nicht mehr über den Browser auf die Konsole der Karte. Habe die karte auch schon deinstalliert + installliert bringt alles nichts. Gibts da viel. irgendeine Reset möglichkeit? Ich hoffe Ihr könnt mir weiter helfen.

2.te Frage, muss ich überhaubt die Networks miteinander bridgen, dass bringt ja denk ich mal nur was, wenn ich von überalll aus auf die Konsole der Karte zugreifen will. Wenn nicht wäre ja das egal, den Local auf dem Server kann man ja auf die Karte zugreifen und dort ist auch 3CX installiert über das dann die Voip-IP Phones auf die Karte kommen könnten (Voip-Phone connnection mit 3CX passt).

Vielen Dank schon im Voraus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.