Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Best ISDN BRI GatewaySolution?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tudorc, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tudorc

Hi,
    I want to interface our 4 Telefonica ISDN BRI services to the 3CX PBX. I haven't actually seen the ISDN adapters themselves, but assume that they have 2 FXS interfaces in addition to an RJ45 interface. What is the best gateway solution to use? I need something very reliable :)
    Thanks

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

A Patton SmartNode gateway would be the best...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tudorc

Is using a standard analog FXO gateway a reasonable option? I can't find pricing for the 4 X Patton Smartnodes I'd need, but the (apparently equivalent) Mediatrix 1404 (4 X ISDN BRI) is about

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Absolutely, you can use the analog adapters and channel them to an analog gateway. FXO gateways for 8 ports are about $400. The price you mentioned for the Patton is high, search the internet a bit more because i am quite sure you can find a much better price then that....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. juanky

We're testing the Lancom 1724 and , at this moment, it works fine...
    We're using 2 Telefonica Bri and 2 R Bri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.