Best phone for easy provisioning.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by David Rew, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Rew

I know this will be subject to peoples views and they will be different, but I'm looking to roll out sites across the country with 150+ handsets, so in your view, which make of handset is the easiest to provision.

The sites are for a DR solution so to need to be able to provision then to different instances of 3cx's hosted at the data center.

2. MRM

MRM

Hi David Rew,

As we cannot advise on what to buy for easy provisioning, what we can do is advise on the supported phones on this web link

https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/

Good luck.

3. David Rew

Would still be interested in others experiences please.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If you are planning on auto-provisioning all of the sets, and it's assumed that there won't be any networking issues at different locations, then one (supported) set will be no more difficult to programme than another. It will just come down to set features, appearance and cost. If you plan on manually provisioning all or some of the sets, then that would narrow the field

5. DSXDATA

DSXDATA New Member

As said, if you are facile with DHCP option 66 then any supported brand will work fine. Otherwise, Yealink might be worth considering. They have a Zero Touch provisioning system that is flawless.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

I'm a huge Yealink fan. Easiest setup with multiple ways of provisioning. You can ship unopened boxes and it'll provision / program itself when plugged in (no need for option66 using the yealink rps)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. computatech

Yealink gets my vote, i've played about with Snom 760 and Yealink T41 and T42, I would recommend using yealinks, snom phones don't always work in my experience can be a bit troublesome at times.

8. rdb35

I like the Yealink phones as well. Has anyone provisioned the CP860 on Google Cloud?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.