Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Best (stylish) wireless handsets for 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jbrown, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbrown

Hi Guys,

Which wireless handsets would you say are the best looking and integrate well with 3CX? Currently we have 5 Siemens C47H handsets and 5 N300IP bases which seem to work okay. However the handsets seem to occasionally lose base signal or mess up when transferring calls between handsets (not sure if this is because there are too many bases operating on the same frequency) or another issue...

We're looking at the Siemens S810H handsets. Any recommendations?

2. lucifer-tas

The question is a bit old but I think the Gigaset SL400H look good and as far as I know will work with the N300 base stations. The SL370 or SL375 look OK with the little round base they sit on.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Consider also Panasonic KX-TGP500/550 for standalone DECT system and KX-UDS124 cell-station and KX-UDT111/121/131 DECT handsets for multicell DECT system.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cambocambo

we use gigaset a510 and a580's they seem to work well.

5. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Gigasets are working generally, but extremely difficult, if at all possible, to use extra functionality, like call hold, call transfer (blind and/or attended), 3-party conference, company phonebook, etc.

I agree it could be stylish, but nothing more than having just a dial tone.
    So choice is yours.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.