Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

best VoIP Provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mylove4life, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Hi all, what do you guys use for your provider in the USA? I have Callcentric now, but can't use fax and I get a lot of busy signals... Looking to move... Thanks

2. Knossos

Nexvortex.

Excellent service.

3. willow

willow Member

voip.ms is fantastic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tsteffens

I have used voipo, voip.ms and now callcentric. I had the worst quality issues with voipo, voip.ms was good but support was lacking, callcentric has the best service and support team is extremely responsive.

5. runneranu

@tsteffens: I am replying to this post because i am trying to set up/install 3cx.
    can you please read this and help? appreciate your help in advance.

I have a call centric account with a 777 number. says a phone is not registered. i got into this to set up a google voice account from outside the US.

i have downloaded 3cx multiple time but upon installation i am not getting the option to configue a SIP server. can you please tell me what i should download and what if any i am doing wrong.

thanks, a

6. tsteffens

for starters, I would start your own thread, you aren't going to get any help piggybacking on another thread completely unrelated to your issues.

7. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Thanks for the options guys, I'll take a look at them and see if they can do faxing as well.

8. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Flowroute provides great service (plus T38), NexVortex was the worst.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. tqhx

Great luck with Broadvox here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.