• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Best way to log calls on vTiger CRM? for reporting Suggestions welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGidi

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello guys.
We use a self hosted vTiger CRM , and currently have its default integration working, we get the browser window opened on every inbound call , it searches and shows the account or an empty contact.

That´s all nice.

What i would like to try is, have the CRM log, or the 3CX push all inbound or outbound calls in a "call report" in the CRM, so it can match the numbers to the customers.

This will help me create a report and see which are the customers with more calls and maybe i can attach the call to the support ticket .

How would you go about this? all suggestions opinions ideas are welcomed.

Hello @AGidi,

In order to get the list of calls from 3CX, you can generate a daily report, or you can also check the CDRs generated by 3CX:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/cdr-call-data-records/

Once you see the phone numbers with more interactions, you can use some API from vTiger to get their names. The integrations provided by 3CX will not help you with this.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.