• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Best way to test 3CX Debian

Status
Not open for further replies.

chown

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob questions. I currently have a 3CX system in a working environment. Works great. I want to test install the Debian version. I don't have a second internet connection so is there a way to install it within my current network with out wrecking my current system. Installed a second router on a different ip range, using my regular network for the WAN side, installed 3CX Debian, but I'm not sure sure how to handle the FQDN part of the install. Will doing it this way cause me trouble for my good working system?

Dear chown,

You can not use 2 FQDN on one public IP or one FQDN on two device active/active.
If you need to test Debian version you can try 48 hours hosted instance on Google Cloud or install it on different WAN connection with new FQDN. Note the new FQDN you can use the free edition PBX with new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.