Beta 10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by paul.hadley, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

Would anyone have a copy of Beta 10. I am trying to extract a backup done in beta 10 but is failing, I only have the final release of V10.

I have tried contacting 3cx twice but without a response. Anyone who can help. your assistance would be gratefully received.

PS

Anyone ever had a response from 3CX to a email inquiry. I made a couple of inquiries as the start of the year concerning a possible customer install but never got a response, lost the job in the end, but there you go.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Try calling Brian Conway direct if you are in the US. The number is on the Contact section of the website.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gschwab

gschwab New Member

They have always been very responsive to me, I do maintain a support contract which is well worth the money for something as critical as our phone system. Like craigrielly said, try calling.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I'd try contacting whoever your channel manager is when you signed up for 3cx. I've never had an issue with non responsiveness with 3cx.

5. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Try going to the Blog and in the search pane enter "Beta V10". It appears that the links are still active and that there was more than one Beta release.

Hope this helps.

6. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

Yes the links are still active but they link the last release of V10

7. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

Well the good news is I managed to find install files for both the beta v10 versions on an old server. The bad news was the backup still won't unpack so I guess the problem is a corrupted back and the version of 3CX is irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.