Beta 2 Annoyances

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KerryG, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Figure we might as well start a clean thread based on Beta 2

- No changes to MoH functionality (Figured I would throw this out so its not a big discussion point)
    - MyPhone still doesn't show incoming Caller ID Name information
    - Pull down status still has no labels
    - Inbound Rules list still doesn't differentiate between a DiD Rule and a CID Rule

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

After installing desktop components of Myphone I cannot get Myphone Settings page. I receive this error bot in IE and Mozilla.

[​IMG]

Seems, that it happens after I set up a Hotkey.

Then I logged under dirretent Extension (that has no Hotley set) and NOT receive this error.

3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@KerryG
    Re:MyPhone still doesn't show incoming Caller ID Name information
    Over the move over it and a tool tip come out

Rest is still under the way

@igor.snezhko
    Clean the browser cache as written in the US and DE blog

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

I cleaned, but with no result, I think. I

5. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

igor so you installed the desktop comp. and set the hot key. Plz dont find me funny, restart once all 3CX services and try after again

6. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Having to move the mouse over the MyPhone interface to see caller id name information is pretty pointless. I should be able to be typing away and glance at the MyPhone screen to see that as I consider caller id name to be a very important piece of information.

Secondly, I tried this and no tool tip came up.

7. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

KerryG sorry my mistakte for the profiles, copied the wrong text from the post before, sorry for that.
    CallerId names is not ready jet

8. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Guys - Can you download the 3CX Beta 2 from the downloads page

We made another update a few hours after the actual beta 2 was released. You were too fast for us and download the application immediately :) Excuse us for any inconvenience caused.

Download this again from here
    http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem10.exe

and let me know on the outcome.

Briefly hotkey exceptions should be fixed.

Questions:

- MyPhone still doesn't show incoming Caller ID Name information - can you give me details on what you expect here?

- Pull down status still has no labels - As in the profiles?

- Inbound Rules list still doesn't differentiate between a DiD Rule and a CID Rule - You refer to the management? But there is a dropdown where you specify whether it is a CID rule or a did. What are you expecting here?

9. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Thanks Nicky, Here is what i expect to happen:

Caller ID Name
    Currently on MyPhone the Source Field will contain only the Caller ID Phone Number, I expect that to contain Caller ID Phone Number and Caller ID Name Information.

Presence Information
    Currently in myPhone, the pull-down menu for my status has 5 colored boxes with no labels. Each Colored box should have the appropriate label with it (Available, Away, Out Of Office, Custom 1, Custom 2)

Inbound Rules List
    In the 3CX Admin, if I click on Inbound Rules, There is a column for DIDNumber but some of my entries are not DIDs, they are Caller IDs, there is no visual way to determine which rule is a DID rule and which is a CID rule. There should be a column for CIDNumber or Type so you can easily see which type of rule each one is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.