Beta Version 1.0.13 Out

Discussion in 'iOS' started by StefanW, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Dear iPhone Beta Users,

please note that from now on a new version is out.
    Plz use the known link to the ipa for downloading and replace it with the existing one in iTunes.

Notes to Version 1.0.13
    - stability improvements (all versions)
    - bluetooth support (Not ipod)
    - co-existence with music player (Not ipod)
    - keep-alive in background via tcp lifeline by default (all multitasking devices)
    - priority display
    - app closes fully on "exit"

All members with an iPad running dev. version 4.2 can install the app now as well. :idea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TotallyVoIP

Finally got my iPhone battery issues a little better having removed almost everything and restored an old config, so will try the new version and see how it affects the battery, as the last time it was one of the 3 changes that led to a maximum of 3-4 hour life, with little of no user use (ie calls etc). This time I will only add the 1 app and see how things go.

I just wish the battery issues would be sorted by apple as it's the one thing that lets the iPhone down.

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TotallyVoIP

sadly it does not on my phone, it still remains as a background app.
    os4.1 on 3gs, not hacked
    I'll show Kevin as he is training me right now ...

will do some more testing, sadly found that Vodafone does block SIP traffic, so will need to sort the VPN tunnel issues as well.
    thanks

4. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

go to the know download link and install 1.0.15 this is the app i send to apple for the store.
    Tested now on a 4G with all its "issues" it had.

5. TotallyVoIP

will do, and i'll let you know about the exit feature by return!

So when do you think Apple will give the the green light?

thanks

6. jmatson

jmatson New Member

and where can we get the link to test out the beta?

7. TotallyVoIP

Stefan
    Can't download the 1.0.15, i have sent you a PM explaining the issue (the link is only 1.0.13 !?).

thanks

8. TotallyVoIP

Still can't seem to install 1.0.15, using the original download link to get the package, delete the old install from the iphone and from teh app store, then double click the package to put it in the app store, then add it back to the iphone, load the app and it shows as 1.0.13?

Anyway, just been playing some more and when make a call from teh iphone, then I put the call on hold, the caller gets hold music, press resume and the call is dropped on the iphone and other party is stuck listening to hold music.
    I am using iphone VPN via WiFi to connect the the 3CX from remote location while doing above.

Let me know when 1.0.15 is downloadable please!!

9. fred.davila

Hello, I'm just get my 3CX Server running and would like to test the Beta Version of the Iphone app, how I can have access to that?

I have an IPHONE 4 32GB

Thanks,
    Fred

10. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

go to the app store and install it, it is out right now

11. Sarah Hastings

It doesnt works on my iPhone 4 either...I don't know what really is wrong. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.