Beware hyphens!

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by millsey, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millsey

millsey New Member

If you have a hyphen in the callflow name, this breaks the callflow / project completely and the following sort of errors show up hte the 3CXIvrLog:

12:09:16.610|7028|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBjsi'. Error ID 501. errmsginvalid assignment left-hand sideline1linetxtapplication.MCECA-OOH_scopeooof=__SBjsiTempVartokentxt=__SBjsiTempVar
    12:09:16.610|7028|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.OSBjsi'. Error ID 501. errmsgSyntaxError: invalid assignment left-hand sideline1linetxtapplication.MCECA-OOH_scopeooof=__SBjsiTempVartokentxt=__SBjsiTempVar
    12:09:16.615|7028|(0):Error! Module '3CX.com.vxi'. Error ID 999. messageunexpected jump to a document
    12:09:16.616|7028|api\VXIFactory.cpp(330):IvrDll, VXISessionImpl::processDocument(), Error! VXIinterpreter->Run() failed, error code -100
    12:09:16.616|7028|VXIMachine.cpp(55):IvrDll, VXISessionThread::Run(), Error! Call 'From_103_To_909_Menu_909_#0/5254': session finished with error code -57. Error of document interpretation: -57, interp.code: -100

This highlights the sort of issue that "casual users" of the VAD come across- If we are using a visual development tool, that tool should shield us from these sort of problems.

I hacve just spent several hours on this trying to work out why it was not working, I have basically ripped the call flow to pieces trying to work out what was happening.

Can 3CX please try to make sure that this sort of this is warned to the user in the documentation AND upon build.If a callfolow builds without errors I would expect it to run.

Millsey

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Millsey,

This seems to be a bug that we'll fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

It is not documented, because this should not happen, the tool is designed to make it easy for you to create voice applications. This is a bug that we haven't noticied until now, and will work on the fix.

Thanks,

3. millsey

millsey New Member

Great, thank you. I have also found an odd behaviour or possibly another bug I will post in a sepertate thread.

Brian

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.