• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

BIRKS / cBeyond SIP Trunk support for 3cx v14

Status
Not open for further replies.

3cxBora

Reaction score
HI, does anyone used BIRKS SIP trunk with 3cx v14 or v12?

BIRKS is not listed on 3cx supported vendor, but my client has their services and include SIP trunking. Have anyone gotten to work? Is BIRKS tech support knowledgeable to deal with sip trunking & 3cx for setup?

Thank you,
Bora

Are you talking about BIRCH?
Is it a true SIP Trunk (point to point)? or is it VoIP?
What kind of information does your client have about the service?
Is there a number you can call and ask how the registration works?

Birch was recently purchased by Cbeyond, we have cleints using Cbeyond/B irch and have been for years with zero issues at all. Cbeyond is/was on the supported VoIP providers list simply select them when setting up the trunk. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance at all we'd be more than happy to assist, thanks!

Hi,

Was wondering if you could please help me out. We are switching to 3CX next week and need to know how to set up our Birch Connect / SipConnect phone service on 3CX 14. I no longer see the Cbeyond / Birch provisioning profiles in the wizard.
I am on server sipconnect.chi0.cbeyond.net if that helps.

Thanks,
Matt

I am not sure but you could always try adding the Provider using either the "Generic SIP Trunk" (no authentication, IP based) or "Generic VoIP Provide" (user/pass auth required) templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imperial Treasure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.