Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bitrix24 server side integration

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by hunterok, Dec 15, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunterok

Server side integration available only for bitrix24.com Could you please add bitrix24.ru and bitrix24.ua domain parts?

Many of our clients are intrested in proper server side integration with features like these https://www.bitrix24.com/apps/?app=informunity.fpbx
    And this feature is in demand: Creating new activity in a lead/contact/deal profile with the duration and record of a conversation;
    I've been watching 3CX client/server integrations since 2016 and in my opinion this is 3CX's weak side you definitely should improve.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hunterok

P.S. As Bitrix24 certified partner I can send you a contact of Bitrix24 telephony engineer so you could solve problems much faster.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

Hello @hunterok,

Please check your P.M

Thank you

4. Arguzov

Hello!

Bitrix24.ru does not work?

#4 Arguzov, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2017
  5. hunterok

Nope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.