• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

BlackBerry Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDC

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,

Is the 3CX phone available for the BlackBerry Passport?
I could find that it runs Android Apps, but I need to be sure that it is available

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

I haven't seen anything stating that it will, or won't run on the Passport, perhaps because the phone is still so new. A while back I did try to convert, then run, the Android version on a Blackberry Playbook with no success. However, if Android Apps are available for download to the Passport, including the 3CX Phone, then there certainly won't be any harm in trying it (and reporting back).

I would not hold my breath for a 3CX Phone App designed specifically for any model Blackberry, at least for the time being.

I have 3cx (Android) App successfully running on a Z10 and a Q10. Download 1Market first then download the 3CX app.

Enjoy :D

Good to know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.