• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Blacklist not blocking IP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisD

Customer
Reaction score
I have blocked this IP along with some others via my router which are still showing as failed authentications despite being on 3CX's blacklist.

Might be a problem with 3CX?

Thanks,
Chris.

Wait.. what?

If you blocked it at the router, there should be no traffic from that address reaching your PBX, either at all or for SIP. Can't be both.. either 3CX is still blacklisting the IP over and over (because it times out.. I finally upped the default to 'very long'.. saw a similar/same IP recently..) or whatever firewall rule you set on your router is out of order or not triggering.

Chris, are you using V15? I am, and I have the exact same IP attempting to log into my system, but I can't find anywhere in V15 to permanently blacklist an IP.

It someone can tell me where it is (or if it isn't in V15), I'd appreciate it.

Never mind, I found it on the dashboard. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.