• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Blacklisted Numbers / export type

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgi0

New User
Reaction score
can you edit this list for multiple entries?

what is the EXCEL file save as type to make the export file work in v.15.5.0 ?

You can only import entries into the list. The file format it accepts is .csv, meaning comma separated values.

Although there is no explicit instructions somewhere explaining what format the information should be inside, its quite simple to explain:
  • 1 entry per line
  • On each line, first the number, followed by a comma, then the description. Best avoid using spaces.

Example:
upload_2018-1-17_16-12-9.png

Reactions: apostolis_3CX
unfortunately i entered a big file and now i have more than 40 pages of entries entered wrongly. bext to the number is the description as well.

will the system see the first part and block the number?
could i somehow mass edit these entries ? where does 3CX keeps these records?

Mass edit no, is not possible, but by the time that the number you want to block is in the "Blacklisted Caller ID" column, you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.