Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

BLF issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KilroyWasHere, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KilroyWasHere

I searched the posts but could not find anything that I could implement to solve my issue so any ideas will be much appreciated. I [foolishly?] updated the firmware on 3 of our Cisco Spa series phones [two 525g2 and one 504g]. Now the BLF display on the phone shows "BLF-10" instead of the name of the person at that extension[10]. I tried reverting the phones back to the original firmware but that didnt work. :S

2. KilroyWasHere

I asked too soon...I discovered that I can just log into the browser interface for each phone and change the blf description there. Easy-peasy.

3. KilroyWasHere

Well, I guess this is not the solution because whenever the phone reboots for any reason the blf reverts to extension number rather than name. Does anyone have any experience fixing this? TIA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.