• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

BLF issues on 3cxv14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Holloway

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm having trouble with some T46s phones not properly showing presence. I checked the template we created for them and see that all the lines are set properly (previous Yealink phones you set the line as 0, with the S series you set it to 1). The 46G phones don't seem to have the same problems. Has anyone else run into this or even presence problems with the G series? I'm at a bit of a loss as to why this feature is so unreliable.

Giannos,

I got around the issue. It was a model imcompatibility issue. The 46Ss got presence from everything, the 46Gs only got presence from each other. I swapped out the Gs with Ss and presence is now working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.