BLF Labels on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by steszb, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steszb

I recently had to change some names on a few extensions, and they have not pushed out to the BLF keys on Yealink T42G phones. I was hoping that simply restarting switches/firewall would force the update to all of the Yealink phones, but this was not the case. To update the softphones, I re-provisioned them from the management console, as there were only a handful.

Viewing an extension's BLF keys in the 3cx management console reflects the correct keys and names. However, the DSSKeys in Yealink do not reflect the changes. Re-provisioning, rebooting and updating the firmware do not resolve this. It is only resolved by factory resetting it and also manually changing the labels in the DSSKeys, of couirse.

Is there a more efficient way to push out these changes that does not entail making changes on each individual phone?

2. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

I have the same issues on a T48G.
    I ended up disabling updates and modifying the BLFs at the phone web page.
    Thankfully I only have one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

What version of 3CX, how are the phones provisioned. standard or custom templates ?

4. saqqara16

If you access the webfront of the one of phones, what settings do you have for Auto Provision - Power On , Repeatedly

Tested on T42S phone on v15.5 SP3 work fine, if I restart the phone (instead of waiting for the above settings)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.