Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

BLF Labels on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by steszb, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steszb

I recently had to change some names on a few extensions, and they have not pushed out to the BLF keys on Yealink T42G phones. I was hoping that simply restarting switches/firewall would force the update to all of the Yealink phones, but this was not the case. To update the softphones, I re-provisioned them from the management console, as there were only a handful.

Viewing an extension's BLF keys in the 3cx management console reflects the correct keys and names. However, the DSSKeys in Yealink do not reflect the changes. Re-provisioning, rebooting and updating the firmware do not resolve this. It is only resolved by factory resetting it and also manually changing the labels in the DSSKeys, of couirse.

Is there a more efficient way to push out these changes that does not entail making changes on each individual phone?

2. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

I have the same issues on a T48G.
    I ended up disabling updates and modifying the BLFs at the phone web page.
    Thankfully I only have one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

What version of 3CX, how are the phones provisioned. standard or custom templates ?

4. saqqara16

If you access the webfront of the one of phones, what settings do you have for Auto Provision - Power On , Repeatedly

Tested on T42S phone on v15.5 SP3 work fine, if I restart the phone (instead of waiting for the above settings)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.