• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

BLF on GXV3175

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLester

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to use the Sheared Park Extensions feature (V10) on the GXV3175. Maybe someone could tell me if there is a dial code for a manual park/un-park from the shared park extensions (SP0-SP10). I have some GXV3175 phones and use the shared park extensions on the system from other phones but in the BLF setup on the GXV3175 phones an option for SP exts is not available.

I can use the *01 and *11 as a work around but this makes parking calls for theses phones different from the rest. Also requires configuring two buttons rather than one and you do not get the cool red and green light feed back.

I have seen some people recommend a "TRANSFER"-"SP0 (sppeddial button)" - "TRANSFER" to Park then just speeddial "SP0" to unpark.
But with that you won't have the lights...

I will try setting a SD key with SP0 as the dialed numbers. I'm wandering how the system will know to park or un-park maybe only because a call is or is not parked it will know. I think I did this in the beginning but I have worked with it for sometime and tried a lot.

Thanks for you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.