Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

BLF problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by KilroyWasHere, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KilroyWasHere

Just setup this 3cx system. All is working fine with one issue. Our phones are a mix of Cisco 504G and 525G2. The display reflects the BLf's as "BLF-10" rather than the name of the person at that extension. If I change that to the name using the phones web interface it will reset back to "BLF-10" whenever the phone restarts for any reason. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

2. KilroyWasHere

I finally figured out that when I updated all the phones firmware to v.7.4.9c, the cisco.ph.xml template was changed. I found the original template in a backup and after restoring it all is working properly again. Everyone reading this needs to go backup your computers right now ;) [and make a copy of that xml file if you have Cisco Spa 5xx phones]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.