Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

BLF to show who's on the phone, but with out ring the phones or display if call comes in help

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Todd Reid, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd Reid

Hi
    This is my first post on here, so please bare with me.

I'm setting up 4 phones for a small office for a client on their new Polycom vvx phones.

I have the phones working with out issues on the 3cx cloud, but one issues remains. I'm trying to show on the phones a BLF of the 3 other phones that are on the same network. So if the receptionist can see if the boss is on the phone or the other two agents.
    If a call comes in, i have a ring group to hit all 4 phones at the same time and who ever picks it up, will show on the Polycom BLF line that is pointing to that extension, which is what i want. But right now, if the receptionist calls another extension on the same network all the other phones will ring and display that a call is coming in. Trying to have it so, when they call someone internally, it will not disturb all the phone users but just display if they are on the phone or not.

I have tried a vvx 411 and now the vvx311.
    I have tried other software versions, thinking that other versions might be different symptoms but no luck yet, or i have not got the right one yet.

Current info on the Phone
    Phone Model VVX 311
    Part Number 3111-48350-001 Rev:A
    UC Software Version 5.6.1.1740
    Updater Version 5.8.1.0055

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Todd Reid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.