blind transfer causes phone to freeze

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by weebnuts, Sep 26, 2007.

1. weebnuts

I have been trying to blind transfer between my two aastra 55i and 57i phones, and every time, the call transfers, but the phone that originally sent the transfer has to be restarted, it keep freezing. Is this an aastra problem or a 3cx?

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I would say, that would be astra problem and not 3CX, Transfers here work fine, blind or attended...

Cheers

Try to look on the internet for foruns with a bit more info, or wait for some more answe :|

3. weebnuts

I disabled the support re-invite as well as tried to bind to media server, and still no luck.

4. weebnuts

Update:
    it also is causing the 3cx PhoneSystem service to shutdown.

5. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Have you tried already to reinstall 3CX? If so, try to install 3CX on another computer, might be some software causing 3Cx to crash....

Cheers

6. evdbovenkamp

Weebnuts,

Do you already have found a solutions for the freezing of the Aastra phones when transferring a call?

Erwin

7. pacific

You need to upgrade your firmware on these Aastra phones. It should solve your problem. I had the exact same issue and upgrading the firmware solved it. 888voipstore has a "how to" on the upgrade. The actual sip upgrade file can be gotten from the Aastra- North American terminals link, on the Aastra web site. After the upgrade, reset to factory defaults and reconfigure. It should work.

Jim Green