Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ThomasN, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasN

Hello all,

recently I bought a Jabra Supreme for use with our 3CX softphone (version 6). Great device and soundquality BUT I can't seem to use the button on the Jabra to start / stop a call.

I installed the Jabra Desktop Client and tried to configure it as shown in the following link:
    http: //www.3cx.com/blog/releases/3cxphone5-jabra/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    but it still won't accept the dial button on the headset itself.

Anyone have an idea to fix this issue or has a bluetooth headset which is working great with the softphone ?

Thanks in advance !

2. markpc1234

Hello
    I had a same problem too and have been searching for answer everywhere on internet. Fortunately, my friend gave me one site which has perfect reviews of bluetooth headsets. There is really some great stuff which will surely help you in you decision if you want to buy some new bluetooth headset.
    http://www.best-bluetoothheadset.com/

3. francek

I got a job where I spend most of the time in the car and talking on a cell phone. I'm thinking to buy a Bluetooth headset for cell phone, but that I will be able to use on the Playstation 3. On the PS3 Headset I found that most headphones should be able to use it on the PS3. I'm interested that you advise me which one to buy, that will work on your cell phone and PlayStation 3?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.