Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Android' started by cyberspot, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyberspot

Hi

Does bluetooth headset work with 3CX?
    I have tried with Samsung galaxy s4 and with Phiccom telephone without success. Both phones are working great with the built in phone but with 3cx i can not make it work.
    I am trying with the latest 3cx phone for pbx 12.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

When the version 12 phone came out I tested it on a Samsung Rugby Pro (similar to the S4) with a number of Bluetooth devices and had no issues. Do you connect the BT device first, then start the 3CX App?

3. cyberspot

Hi

Yes first i am connecting the blutooth device and then i am running 3cx and it does not work.
    Can you tell me what version android you have ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm running 4.0.4 which the phone came with. I believe that it will update to a newer version if I allow it, but, I figure that if everything I use works just fine, why would I want to risk that no longer happening. When I get my next phone, then I'll deal with a new Android version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.