Branch to branch connectivity

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Showki, May 4, 2007.

1. Showki

Hello,

we have offices located in the UK & India.
    Would your software allow us to connect the Indian office to the UK?
    i.e. a 3CX box in UK and a 3CX box in India?
    Whereby allowing calls to made from India to the UK via a PSTN gateway connected in the UK and vice versa?

Thanks in advance.

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Can you please explain exactly what you are attempting to do? You want to place a call from one PBX to the other? A pstn gateway will use normal pstn call to dial the other PBX. So it would be exactly like making an international call to the UK from India the way you are describing it. Or is this not what you mean?

3. dyntech

dyntech New Member

I think he is looking for a pbx to pbx connection hopefully through IP.

I agree that would be a great advantage. I have a potential customer with multiple locations, for them to have a 3CX box at each location and be able to do "internal" extensions from location to location would be a great sales tool.

4. Showki

PBX to PBX via IP

Thanks Dyntec thats exactly what I meant.

It would be great advantage to be able to place a call from the remote end, in our case India to say the UK.
    We provide support for UK based customers and for that reason being able to use the PSTN connection on the UK PBX is a bonus.

5. brianfpmoab

Showki,

I currently have a PSTN gateway in one Utah and another one in Pennsylvania. I have one instance of 3CX running in Utah and both gateways and all extensions are registered with the PBX via our current VPN tunnel. This allows me to make a call on the Pennsylvania PSTN lines from Utah and vice versa.

Brian

6. NigelG

Hi,

The feature you describe is, I believe, what 3CX refer to as Branch Office Integration and is part of the Enterprise version

NigelG