Bridge numbers in 3CX Asistant

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GasperS, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GasperS

Hello.

I have 2 PBXs. They are connected via bridge.
    Is there a way to see extensions from other PBX in 3CX assistant?

Thank you.

Regards, Gasper

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

You can have ultiple tabs, i.e. setup another tab to register as an extension on the other pbx. File -> Connections -> add

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GasperS

Not what I meant.

I do not want users to register on other PBX.

I just want users to see the extensions on the other PBX (so they don't need to search for the number in the phone book and they can see the extension status).

Regards, Gasper

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi Gasper,

Same principal applies,

Create an extensions that everyone will use to connect with assistant on the bridged PBX.

Create a second connection on the assistant and key in the extension details of this second extension. All those connected will be able to see statuses without having to be registered to the PBX.

There is no way of showing all the information in one pane at this time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. GasperS

I get it now...

Not exactly what I wanted, but better then nothing.

Thank you both for you help.

6. mfm

mfm Active Member

If you wish to see a better implementation of this feature, then please scream shout run abount on ideas.3cx.com were always happy to hear your ideas and push them towards development when possible. :mrgreen:

7. mchristsen

All

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I wanted to see if I can get some more information.

So I have two PBXs conencted together. PBX A (Master) calls PBX B(Slave). The Slave is registered to the Master on extension 10000.

So extension 122 (Caller A) on PBX A calls Extension 102 (Caller B) on PBX B. The prefix to make a call from A to B is "5", so the user on PBX A calls 5102 to reach 102 on PBX B. The phone registered to extension 102 on PBX B will show Caller A (10000) when the call comes in.

What I would like to see is Caller A (5122). This way when attempting to call back, 3CX assistant, MyPhone and the real phone can correctly call back. So the call back number should be the prefix+the callers extension numebr.

Is this possible?

Michael.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.