Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bridge to Interactive Intelligence System

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kbrutlag, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbrutlag

Just wondering if anyone has successfully connected a 3CX to an Interactive Intelligence PBX. I'm testing 3CX, but I'm not able to go much further unless I can bridge the two systems together.

I've created a Bridge in the 3CX system, and added a 'Line' on the Interactive Intelligence system, but can't seem to get things registered.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Did you have a read through this article? http://www.3cx.com/docs/bridging-asterisk-pbx/

It sounds as if you want to accomplish much the same.

There are a number of way to connect two SIP PBXs together, each, provides different behaviours/limitations.

If you only have a phone "line" (on the other PBX)for 3CX to register to, then the Bridge Trunk must be set-up as a slave.

3. kbrutlag

I did use that document as a basis to 'translate' what would work between systems, but couldn't get the Interactive (I3) connection to register.

The I3 system does not offer a 'bridge' connection (at least not one I could find) so I'm attempting to set the bridge up as a Line - which would be their definition for a service provider.

I'll also see about setting the 3CX bridge as a Slave as you suggest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.