• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Bridged Offices Calls work one way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Haywood

Customer
Reaction score
Hi,
We have a main office with 3CX standard hosted on our own server, on a VM. 60 odd users. We then have a remote office running 3CX pro, cloud hosted, to a SBC trunk onsite install to ease the setup.

The 2 sites are bridged and both ends show green. The Pro end can see presence of the main office and can call the users in the main office. The main office standard clients get the caller display of the remote calling in over the bridge. However if they try and return the call from history or just call it out right it just comes up with Not Found?

The user ext's in the main office are on extensions in range 1**. Remote are 2**. To avoid needing the extra digit to go over the bridge. Incase this was the issue I did try and use the extra digit setting but it made no difference.

The main office, due to it being on the local LAN, does not have the SBC trunk installed. I will probably try installing that on the VM the 3CX is hosted on next but I have a fear that might interfere with it....

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Robin

Not found potentially means that it can't find the destination and does not known how to route it. Do you have an outbound rule on the main office system for 2xx range of extensions to be routed over the bridge?

Checking the Activity Log as well, after you change the logging level to Medium or Verbose might also give you a few clues as to what may be causing this.

Nick thank you!! Pointed me in the right direction. I did have an outbound rule but it was last in the list. I moved it above the default line out and bingo!!! Fixed! I have played with so much firewall rules and ports with no luck!

Many Thanks for your very quick response and help! :)
Robin

You're very welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gburcham
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.