Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bridges disappeared after updating to V16 alpha

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by VoipX, Dec 8, 2018 at 10:59 PM.

1. VoipX

I had Bridges working fine on V15.5 (Linux installation) but after updating to V16 alpha they disappeared and are not functional. I don't see "Bridges" on the console's menu anymore but I do see my bridges on the Outbound rules (both on existing rules and on the list when defining new rules).
    Any Ideas?

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Yep, sounds like alpha! Have you checked the trunks section?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Bridges are part of the PRO edition

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cobaltit

@Nick Galea

People aren't going to be a happy about that but it makes sense given you needed PRO for presence over the bridge anyways.

5. paurus

@Nick Galea
    I bought a perpetual standard license. Pay for updates. And me in the transition to version 16 will be deprived of those functions that I paid for? It's about bridges, which will now only be in PRO.

#5 paurus, Dec 9, 2018 at 7:47 AM
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  6. VoipX

Thank you Nick,
    I wasn't aware of this, didn't see it written anywhere and no warning was given before updating.
    Moreover - look here:
    https://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison/

Explicitly states that bridges are part of the Standard edition...

7. cobaltit

@VoipX

The edition comparison is for the currently released version which is v15.5. v16 is alpha

8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support