Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Brigdge Systems & Ring Groups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jpillow, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I have two systems bridged together the client wants when calls come in to the main number at the other location for all phones to ring at both locations. I'm not sure how to accomplsh this though I'd imagine its simple enough..... Any suggestions?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Create phantom extension, setup the mobile phone as the remote ring group (use bridge prefix as needed to actually use the BRIDGE in outbound rules), setup the extension to ring both phone and mobile. Setup 3CX phone on server to login as that extension and make sure that your voicemail timeout is high enough

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Thanks I thought about trying that but I just assumed there would have to be a way to simply add those remote extensions into the ring group on the master pbx but I guess not, I wonder if it is been suggested..... I appreciate the help.

4. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

I need to check again but as I recall there is now an option to add oustide memebrs.... Let me see

OK... follow up... You can add OUTSIDE agents in Queues, that may be easier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.