Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bring back official support for G.r.a.n.d.s.t.r.e.a.m hardware REJECTED

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kbrv, Oct 1, 2015.

Bring back official support for G.r.a.n.d.s.t.r.e.a.m hardware REJECTED 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbrv

I am sure a lot of us out there who are actually using the now unsupported G.r.a.n.d.s.t.r.e.a.m hardware would like to have official support and templates brought back into 3CX.

ps I had to type the name like that because every time I put in the name without the dots the board changes it to "unsupported hardware" when it posts.

GDE

2. 12494

12494 Member

Re: Bring back official support for G.r.a.n.d.s.t.r.e.a.m hardware

Sounds like a post for the "Ideas" Forum.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Re: Bring back official support for G.r.a.n.d.s.t.r.e.a.m hardware

That hardware will never be officially supported by 3CX again. Only the older models remain supported in the firmware as they we're in 2012. No new Grandstream hardware will ever be supported by 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Taff3333 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.