British Prompts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by simonknight, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simonknight

Can anyone point me in the direction of a British set of voice prompts? (By which I mean in a UK English accent, that says Hash not Pound)

Any help appreciated - I've embarked on my own set but its a bit of a nightmare

Cheers
    Simon

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We dont have one ready but we plan to make one...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coelhopsi

Do you also have plans on making a Portuguese prompts set?

4. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Hi Nick,

Is there any progress on the British Voice Prompts ? This is very important for the UK market as the Americanised prompt-set seems to really irritate customers, and is particularly confusing for the 'Hash' and 'Pound' symbol reference.

I've done two lots of end-user training after deploying the 3CX, and top of their annoyances list is the Americanised-prompt set. So any update on when we can expect to see that set would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for letting me know. Lewis

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

The UK prompt set is available from updates section.... All prompt sets are downloadable from there.

6. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Thanks Nick, I should of checked there first ! :oops:

7. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

No problem at all ! I might need to make this clearer in the manual! Come to think of it i dont think we mention it in the manual clearly so i will update this for v8!

8. gary2seven

Just checked the updates section and I can't see any prompt sets, am I missing something?

Gary.

9. gary2seven

Sorry - my mistake was looking at updated on 3cx.com not withing settings on system. now have UK prompts.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.