Broadvoice line won't stay registered - REASON CONFLICT

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mvwarehouse, Jul 15, 2007.

1. mvwarehouse

I can get the VOIP line to register but it won't stay registered for very long. When it is registered everything works fine, inbound and outbound but only to an extension. I am having issues with the DR hanging up after 15 seconds. Once the line dosconnects, the server never re-attempts to connect, must be done manually. The interval seems to be 25-30 seconds unless I am on a call then it disconnects when the call ends with the same "reason=Conflict" message.

I have tried deleting and recreating the VOIP line, and used the broadvoice template, all with the same results.

Running v3.0.1928.0 on XP, P4 2GHz, 512MB, behind a Firewall/NAT, both are configured and when the line is connected it works fine inbound and outbound from an extension.

I have also tried to uninstall, reinstall, tried upgrading to v3.0.2328.0 but ran into other issues with DR not answering at all but still had the same "reason=Conflict" issue so I rolled back to 1928.

I have been searching the forum but cannot find any information on "reason=Conflict". Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Thanks,
    Mark

2. nickybrg

nickybrg Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

The only reason I can think of is that there is the same account that is registered somewhere else. You need to stop it, wait for the timeout and try to re register again. You have to find where else it is registered. Broadvoice work this way and this is a common message. Go into your Broadvoice account and see where it is registered. If you cannot find where it's registered (remember - it could be a softphone as well), then you have to change the password. That way the line will unregister from the pbx. Deleting and re-creating the line is useless - it will remain registered. Then you re-enter the new password in the 3CX Phonesystem and you should work.

I would upgrade to the latest version however - there are some very important bug fixes that are fixed in 2328. Keep me posted!!

3. mvwarehouse

I have not registered this line with any other device or software, no soft phones installed. I was unable to find on Broadvoice where to list registered devices.

I did uninstall 3.0.1928.0 and reinstalled, reconfigured from scratch 3.0.2328.0 with only one extension. It has stayed connected for over 12 hours.

Now I will start working on the DR problem. Which is "Re-INVITE to IVR/VMail is not supported!"

Mark

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Which kind of work do you plan to do with "Re-INVITE to IVR/VMail is not supported!"?