BroadVox T.38 & V11 BETA?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by active5, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. active5

When V11 was released it was disclosed that there was a problem with V11 & BroadVox T.38 support.

Does 3CX development/support have any new information on this?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I rad there is a bug with Broadvox and faxing, look in the blog page regarding v11 beta

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. active5

That's what I read, I was wondering if there was an update with Broadvox T.38 & V11.
    I have Broadvox on an install running V10.

4. GManNAtl

Anyone care to chime in on this? I am currently running v11 and plan on moving a customer to Broadvox assuming this works!

5. jpillow

I'm sorry ffor not clarifying but according to the blog this problem has been fixed but I'd shoot an IM into 3cx support to confirm also get with Broadvox some of their techs are really good and can answer that question for you. Please note I do have customers using Broadvox for paging via SPA f112 with no issues.

6. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

What are you paging with an FXS adapter??? SPA-112???? :lol: I doubt that he is asking about connecting an analog fax machine to an FXS adapter but rather use the 3CX builtin Fax Server.

Make sure that you do NOT recycle the old FAX config files that were manually edited for NAT over to V11. You no longer need to twak them and inpit in then the IP addresses etc. Those would come over with the Backup/restore procedure and you need to overwrite them afterwards with the new V11 ones.

7. jpillow

Yup thats exactly what I was referring to if he's talking about the fax server my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.