bt home hub

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by deustheprogrammer, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deustheprogrammer

hi i have a bt home hub and 3cx installed, i would like to use sipgate with 3cx is this possible and if so any tutorials on how to set it up? very new to ip telephony,
    thanks
    deus

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

As long as the BT Home Hub allows you to forward the needed ports to the PC running 3CX, and isn't blocking any (for what ever reason), then there should be no reason why you couldn't add a Sipgate trunk.

3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. penzance

Hmmm. I'm having the same problem. Firmware: Software version 8.1.H.J (Type A)

It seems I'm going to have to change the client's router, as the Homehub has built-in VOIP and (probably) has been set up in such a way as to prevent competing VOIP services...

5. andymars

exactly the problem i faced, replace the router :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mfm

mfm Active Member

Didnt realise you were chasing it to use it as a phone with 3CX, I highly doubt BT has such devices open for use as you are saying. Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.