BT200 vx GXP-280

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brunnenguk, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brunnenguk

I've been doing experimenting with the 3CX phone system recently and I'm considering taking the plunge and testing out a hardware SIP phone. I'm looking at SIP phones as opposed to headsets or USB based "phones" so that I won't be dependent ono the computer being switched on and so I can use it as a phone with sipgate on its own should the need arise.

On the sipgate website I noticed the GXP-280 and the cheaper BT200. These 2 caught my eye as they are reasonably priced and actually have a network switch built in.

Has anyone had any experience with these phones and whether the differences in features are significant or if one is particularly easier to use then the other?

--Update--
    The GXP is starting to look like a better bet as the switch is 10/100 mbps as opposed to 10mbps on the BT

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I wouldn't go near the Budge Tone if i were you, the GXP-280 is probably a better option but not all that great.
    GXP1200's are pretty ok if you wanna give those a go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brunnenguk

Thanks for the info :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.