BUG call queue - **Not FIXED with SP4

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bluetel2, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi all,

exist bug with call queue. some times, call rest in the call queue and when user answer it's not work and call conitnue to run in call queue it's impossible to answer there is answer, and it's impossible to cut call because the caller have cut call since long time... call exist but the caller is not on a call....

exemple : n° 105 make call to 122, 122 is on line and forward rule said go to call queue 801, next caller (105) end call, but call rest in call queue and turn on the all extensions which are on call queue, when this extension answer call, it's not work and call turn again in other extension. the only wait to cut call it's restart all services or juste call queue manager.

i can send the log.

tks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Re: call queue

Hi, what version of PBX are you using.
    This was a known issue and was fixed with the latest version RC2.
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi,

oups yes we have the 9.0.133773.540

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Yes, then upgrade to Build number 13545, and let us know.
    Thanks and Regards

5. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Ok tks

regards

6. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: call queue ** FIXED IN RC2

This should be fixed in the latest version.
    BTW - thanks for the help you provided in some other posts. Much appreciated. If you need anything let us know. That backup you had helped us solve and replicate a lot of issues.

7. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Re: call queue ** FIXED IN RC2

hi Nickybrg,

it's with plaisure. 8)

in fact i have installed last version and bug is not present. tks so much.

8. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Re: call queue - **FIXED In RC2

hi all,

again in this post :'( ... i have the last version and it's not really fix. problem exist again. sorry

9. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you describe what happens now in this case? The queues go unregistered or what? can you send us the logs? Event logs? or the backup?

Does it happen immediately or after a period of operation?

10. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

a call arrive in queue, and caller end call, but call turn on the call queue and ringing to agent 1 after 1. when agent want to take call, call leave and continue ti ringing on other agent....etc... impossible to take call. to stop it i must restart call queue manager service.

i have don't log, in this moment. next time i will save it. you have the backup, it's the same that last time.

Does it happen immediately or after a period of operation? -> pbx run since last installation of rc2 final. we can said 2 days maybe for the first time and maybe 22 or 3 days for the second time (first time i have restart all services). 2 or 3 days we received maybe 100 calls in call queue.

tks

11. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi

What type of call? External (PSTN/VOPIP PROVIDER) to the queue?
    does it happen if you had to dial the queue from an internal extension just as a test?

So correct me if I am wrong.

USER X makes Incoming call -> 3CX QUEUE.
    Question - What is the queue in question? HUNT or ring all?
    USER X disconnects. Call remains in queue ringing members?

Why impossible to take call? If you answer what happens? Call disconnects or there is no audio? Does ringing stop?

12. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

first time it's external, last internal. queue work every time, it use for internal or external call to join commercial service. 5 users are connected. it's happened every time (if a remember but not 100% sure) when caller end call,because all users are not avalaible or busy.

it's hunt queue and when user X end call members received ringing and can't take call, when they take it call going to another extension (ringing in other ext) and it's the same result when agent want take call.

when we answer it's like i said before, the call go to another extension and yes important my customer (USER X) has cut call since long time, user x is not in wainting time, he is not on line. cut call exist again.

tks

13. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

no one see again this bug ? just me ? :cry:

14. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hi all,

bug exist again. i send you per mp the log file and the wireshar file

to leonidas G.

tks

15. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Could you try updating to the latest build Online? RC2 was a really old build.

16. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Hi,

the version installed is v9.0.13545.594 sp1

it's not the last version ?

tks avance

17. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

Re: call queue - **NOT FIXED In SP3

Hi all,

i'm come back again for this post. we have the last version of 3cx, all service pack are installed... the bug where calls are block in call queue exist again. it's not resolve.it's impossible to answer call, when we answer it go to other agent etc... call doesn't exist in gateway inbound call, it exist only in call queue. to drop it we must restart call queue service

mp if you want log.

tks

18. bangsjaman

Hi,

I have actually also experienced exactly the described problem.
    It happens randomly and is pretty hard to back trace. It happens only every 2-3 days, and log doesnt give me any clue.

But I have noticed the following. Even that restartning queue manager seems to solve the problem, when I look at System Extension Status afterwards, a Queue (820) is constantly dialing out. See picture.

If I select the call and try to disconnect, I get this error:

Benjamin

Attached Files:

• 3cx1.GIF
      3cx1.GIF
      File size:
      7.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3cx2.GIF
      3cx2.GIF
      File size:
      10.1 KB
      Views:
  19. Welzo

Re: BUG call queue - **Not FIXED with SP3

We have the same problem as the post above.

Here is what we think happened:

1 - An extenal customer call in (queue with Prioritized Hunt)
    2 - (430) pick up the call
    3 - Hold the customer (HOLD key on GXP 2000)
    4 - Call an external (mobile) number
    5 - External (mobile) number responds to the call
    6 - The customer is tranferred to the mobile number (using TRNF --> LINE1 on the GXP 2000)
    7 - The operator (430) hang up his phone
    8 - External mobile number and the customer are talking and the BLF key of the operators extension (430) is showing BUSY on all phones.
    9 - Even after the call ended we still have the Extension Status on the 3CX Console of extension (430) set to "CONNECTED" to the incoming call of the customer. And still the BLF of the operators extension (430) is showing BUSY.
    Even in the Server Activity Log it doesn't show any active calls but the call is still connected to the extension somehow.
    10 - When trying to Disconnect Call in the Console we also get the same exception "An exception occurred ExtStatus Error:"

We will restart the server/services later today since it is very annoying that the extension's BLF is shown BUSY all the time on all of our phones.

20. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: BUG call queue - **Not FIXED with SP3

Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce the issue with the call scenario you gave.
    Can you possibly upgrade your Grandstream's Firmware to the latest available from the Grandstream website and see what happens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.