• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

BUG on Call Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekilatex

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a pb with the new version on call queue. The announce of the position of the caller is not working properly. On a second call or third , the annouce is still " you are the first ont this call queue".
Do you have the same pb? My prompt set are in french, and this announce is in english, probably a bug

Thanks to all

Teki

it is not an issue.
When you have 5 Agents and 5 Calls to the queue you will be prompted to be on pos 1 due to u have 5 agents
If you have 10 calls and 2 agents the latest will be in place no. 5

hA ok!!!
I didn't understood that. So u consider that one agent can treat 2 calls simultanly.
I try it, and it's working, except of the announce in english and not french

Thank you very mutch
teki

To be precisely correct about Queue.

There's two queues - waiting and polling. Announced is a position in the waiting queue. All calls in polling queue are supposed to be at 'first' position. Polling queue is a queue for calls for which polling calls are being made at the moment. A call get into polling queue from waiting queue as soon as there's at least one agent available for poll.

Hope, I've managed to describe it clear enough.

except of the announce in english and not french

Same here - she says "You are at postition..." in english, selected language is german.

Since the upgrade to the 9 beta. We have only two in the queue and its saying that you are position twenty two (22) and not just 2. Also, when the greeting is played when the caller enters the queue, the background music on hold is also playing while the announcement/greeting is playing. This is the English version

We are still working on prompts.

We are checking on the override music.

Announce position to caller in non english prompt - bug - well done - thanks for reporting.

Queue position - I will check this out.

How many agents do you have in the queue? Can you put 1 agent, set him as busy and make 2 calls to the queue.
is this correct?

Then add another agent and see what the difference is. let me know. If you replicate this send me verbose logs [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.