Bug: Provider Inbound/Outbound Parms Truncated

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Andy Schmidt, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy Schmidt

Andy Schmidt New Member

Hi,

It's a "cosmetic" bug, but still a royal "pain" when you're trying to get things to work. This form truncates the text of the "Value" column for the various outbound parms. You have to actually view the HTML source to see the full text of each drop-down list to make sense of it all.

Please make the width of these drop downs wide enough to accomodate the content!

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Andy Schmidt

Andy Schmidt New Member

Do I need to provide any more detail?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Yes. But I would appreciate even more if you can collect all fonud bugs in one place and publish or send it to me. We're working on V6 and it is right time to fix them at once.
    I can not fix all of them right now, but I will do bugfixing starting next week. I afraid I can lose or forget some of your bug reposrts as long as they spread across the forum. To gather them in one place will help me a lot.
    Thanks.

4. Andy Schmidt

Andy Schmidt New Member

I'll be happy to contribute.

How would you like me to send them? Email? Private message? What address?

5. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

E-mail is good enough: arthur@3cx.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.