Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Bug Report: Internal Client Caller ID

Discussion in 'Windows' started by darrellchapman, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrellchapman

Shouldn't the 3CX Client be using the customized outbound caller ID field from the 3CX server for internal client rather than just the extension number? For larger deployments (like ours), I'd like to know who extension 271 is instead having to look it up on the extension list.

Darrell Chapman

I'm editing this post because I've confirmed that this is a bug in the client.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wardy

Wardy New Member

Re: Internal Client Caller ID

Which version are you using. I am using 5.1.4132.0 and this correctly displays the Outbound caller ID as set in 3CX

Stephen

3. darrellchapman

Wardy,

All clients are using v5.1.4132.0 and it's showing only the extension number in both headset and desk phone modes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. darrellchapman

One more thing: All of the desk phones are showing correct Outgoing CallerID info. Its only the 3CX Client.

5. Wardy

Wardy New Member

Yes mine does the same that way too

Stephen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.