• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Bug? Snom L1 and L2 Provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

narkumas

Forum User
Reaction score
Hello!

I guess we have a bug:

On Snom Phones the first two BLF Keys have always been reserved for Lines.
Since v15.5 You can change the value of the keys with the Management Console to any BLF or speed dial you want. So did I. I put a BLF internal extension on Button one.
But when You dial from 3CX Client, the phone will always call that extension, no matter what You tried to dial.

I hopüe my explanation was understandable

:(

Hello @narkumas

From the description i am guessing you are using the 3CX client in CTI mode with the Snom phones. If that is the case then you need to have the 2 lines configured for CTI to work correctly. this is how CTI works as it sends the command to the phone to open a line and dial a number.

Yes, but lines are not depending on buttons.
If I edit the provisioning file manually and set BLF to those buttons, then CTI still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.