Hi All, This is with regards to the csv import function for v15. I tried to import a csv list of extensions and they were successfully set up on the system. However, when I tried to add phones to these extensions which were imported using the CSV, I have been unable to do so, with the exception of Astra phones. I was trying to add the SPA504g phone. Initially I thought it may be a permissions problem with the cisco.ph.xml template but upon checking this did not seem to be the case. The extensions imported using the CSV had to be deleted and manually inserted one by one and after manual insertion, we were able to add new phones. Thanks.